Sunday 20th September
The Future of Politics: Where Do We Go From Here?
Participate in an engaging, provocative and inclusive dialogue among former and current political leaders from the global north and south, representatives from the media, the UN, technology industry and civil society addressing the questions: Are our current representative systems of government serving us? Why or why not? What systemic change needs to happen locally, nationally and/or multilaterally for a safer, more just, more ecologically resilient future?
- CHRISTLYN MOORE, Former Minister of Justice, Trinidad and Tobago, Political Party Founder
- MICHAEL WERNSDERT Vice-Chair, End Ecocide Sweden, Political Party Founder
- MAX SEMENCHUK Advisor, Ministry of Digitalization of Ukraine
- MAKEDA ANTOINE- CAMBRIDGE Former Ambassador to the UN, Austria and Italy, Trinidad and Tobago
- INDRA ADNAN, Co-Initiator at The Alternative UK, Author “The Changing Role of Soft Power”
- FIONA MATHEWS Founder & CEO, Earth Champions, Former BBC Journalist